- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer.
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Our salon will be professionally “smogged” with chemical disinfectant on a regular basis to offer you the highest levels of safety.
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible).
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so.
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment.
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment – not venturing out of the room – to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection.
GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact.
- We will check your temperature with an Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer.
- We will clean the reception area regularly.
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas.
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing.
- We ask that you pay using a card or other cashless means where possible. You can also choose to pay in advance over the phone.
What we ask of you (our clients)
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing.
- To come to the salon alone.
- To wait in your car if advised to do so by reception.
- If there are more than 3 people waiting in reception, to wait outside until you are called in.
- If displaying a temperature, we ask that you accept our decision to reschedule your appointment to another date.
- To use hand sanitiser as directed by our team on arrival into reception.
- To wear gloves supplied by us immediately after hand sanitization.
- To wear face-masks supplied by us.
- To wear hair nets while on the treatment chair/bed.
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
COVID-19: We are in this together
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19.
- We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients.
- We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call us at 01 2872781 prior to your appointment.